This introductory class is designed to help new HEAT users and customers better understand and use HEAT. It will explore
1) how to energy model a single family home and a manufactured home in HEAT;
2) how to follow the BPI guided audit of assessing the thermal envelope, mechanical systems, baseload, diagnostic testing, and identify health and safety issues for single family and manufactured homes;
3) how a manufactured home is different than single family home when analyzing the attic, belly, and air infiltration results;
4) how to calculate energy savings and meet savings-to-investment ratio requirements and
5) HEAT’s multifamily current and future capabilities .