The CO Test screen is used to record CO test results. Enter one record for each combustion system you test.
The CO Test screen is accessed by opening the client’s record from the Job List screen, then selecting CO Test from the WEATHERIZATION menu.
- To create a new record, click Add under the appropriate section.
- To edit an existing record, click Edit at the beginning of the row.
- To delete a record, click Delete at the beginning of the row.
See the tasks below for directions on entering COTest information.
FEATURES AND TASKS
ADD CO TEST INFORMATION
From the WEATHERIZATION menu select CO Test:
- Click Add to enter a new record.
- Select the Appliance from the drop-down list.
- Enter Pre CO reading in ppm.
- Enter the Post CO reading in ppm.
- Enter the pre ambient air CO in the Ambient (Pre)
- Enter the post ambient air CO in the Ambient (Post)
- Click Save.