Energy Savings could not be calculated because of the following:
Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
Here are possible reasons:
1) Missing post SEER on heating/cooling record.
- Fix: Edit record, change the pre-SEER, save, edit and change it back. The post-SEER is automatically calculated.
2) Missing zonal distribution record, or one or more heating/cooling records are not tied to a zonal distribution record.
- Fix: Check zonal records and make sure all heating/cooling records have been selected. If a record is missing have the agency user update the record.
3) One or more weatherization, baseload, or DHW screens is missing a required field.
- Fix: Edit each screen and save. If a required field is missing you will get a notification. Have the agency user update that field.
4) Special characters in measure name.
- Fix: Check measures for single or double quotes. Edit measure and change to ‘ft' or ‘in' as appropriate.
5) Window/door sections not associate with any wall section.
- Fix: Have the agency user either delete the extra windows/doors or add them to the appropriate wall.
6) A measure is marked as both energy saving and healthy & safety.
- Fix: Have the state office update the measure to be one or the other.