SEARCH THE KNOWLEDGE BASE:
If you are a current customer, please log in to see more search results.
New to the Hancock Knowledge Base or Hancock ZenDesk Support system?
Create an account by submitting a request.
Just Getting Started? Try these:
Hancock AcademyA video training series.
HEAT Training SeriesInstall, Setup & Perform Audits
How to Audit Basic
Already searched and can't find what you need? Contact Support:
Submit a RequestCreate a new Helpdesk ticket or account.
View My RequestsView existing helpdesk tickets.
Reset my passwordReset existing login.
Please take our Customer Satisfaction Survey:
Take the survey now
- ★ Auditing Basic Housing Types with Hancock Software
- ★ System Requirements
- How can I change a funding source?
- Error Message: Logged in on another browser. (Also called User Lock out)
- How can users comply with federal income eligibility requirements?
- The process to ensure homes idenitified for re-weatherization by their subgrantees are eligible and tracked by their completion date
- Add Client
- Call Center: Add Client and Assign to an Agency
- Call Center: Receive, Track and Convert leads
- Client Information
- Client List
- Adjust Budget
- Administrative Setup: How to set your agencies up to invoice both direct and indirect costs against a budget type
- Budget Balance
- Change Audit
- Client Status Report
- Data Import Configuration
- Air Infiltration
- ASHRAE Standard 62.2-2013 Calculator in the HEAT mobile app
- Audit Information Screen
- Change Audit
- How are the "Number of Customers Who Accepted Kits" and their associated savings calculated ?
- How do I view a list of jobs with high job costs for completed jobs?
- How do I view a list of jobs with high job costs for paid jobs?
- Production and Job Cost report is not showing a funding source or program
- Energy Savings report is showing incorrect or old measures
- Heating and Cooling Dashboard (web application)
- New Users: Creating your first Full House Audit and Energy Savings Model
- Why is my SIR so high or low? (or Why do I have high or low Energy Savings?)
- Windows and Walls: Define Windows and Doors and place them on walls